Rental Terms & Conditions
Leasing equipment from our company (Fire X Fire Limited) means that the renter agrees and understands the following terms:
1. The minimum rental period is 1 week, rental period less than 1 week will be counted as 1 week. If the customer returns the equipment to our store on time during the rental period / returns the equipment when the company's staff comes to collect the equipment, the deposit will be fully refunded, and the deposit will be paid in cash. If the last day of the rental period is a Sunday or a public holiday or our company's store is closed, the return deadline will be automatically extended to the next working day. If the equipment is delayed due to the company's door-to-door logistics arrangements, the customer will not be held responsible and will receive a full refund of the deposit. Late returns will not be accepted. If the equipment is not returned after the rental period, the company will confiscate the full deposit without prior notice.
2. The customer needs to provide the building type, the full name of the person in charge of the equipment and the location of the equipment for the issuance of the FS251 certificate. The issuance of the FS251 certificate may take a certain period of time. If the company or the relevant government department fails to provide the certificate on the lease date, the company will arrange to post the certificate to the customer's delivery address, and the actual situation shall prevail.
3. Fire X Fire Limited provides free round-trip door-to-door delivery/ equipment collection for rentals of 1 year or more. If the rental period is less than 1 year, free delivery service is not provided. Customers need to visit our store to pick up the equipment. Rentals for 1 year or more can enjoy annual on-site equipment maintenance inspection or replacement services. The inspection results and replacement criteria are subject to the judgment of our company's staff. If necessary, the company will also update the FS251 certificate for customers.
4. All rental equipment is not guaranteed to be brand new, but the models are approved by the Hong Kong Fire Services Department and include a qualified FS251 certificate. The company will also conduct a detailed inspection before renting out the equipment to ensure that the condition and operation are normal.
5. The customer needs to inform the company after using the equipment during the rental period. The company will deduct the deposit according to the situation and the customer still needs to return the used equipment.
(Regarding this Rental Terms & Conditions, in case of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail. 有關本租借須知, 一概以中文本為準。)