1.2m*1.2m (Bag) Fire Blanket Rental
Size: 1.20m * 1.20m
The lessee, renting equipment from our company (FIRE X FIRE LIMITED), hereby agrees to and acknowledges the following terms:
- The minimum rental period is 1 week, and any period less than 1 week will be counted as 1 week. Customers are required to pay the full rental fee and deposit (if applicable) when placing an order on our website. If the equipment is returned to our company store on time or handed over to our staff upon collection at the customer's location during the rental period, the full deposit will be refunded, unless otherwise arranged by our company. The deposit will be refunded in cash unless otherwise specified. If the last day of the rental period falls on a Sunday, public holiday, or on a day when our company store is closed, the return deadline will automatically be extended to the next working day. If there is a delay in collecting the equipment due to our company's logistics arrangements, the customer will not be held responsible and will receive a full refund of the deposit. Late returns will not be accepted. If the equipment is not returned after the rental period has expired, our company will confiscate the full deposit without prior notice.
- Customers are required to provide information such as the building type, the full name of the equipment custodian, and the location for equipment placement for the issuance of the FS251 Fire Services Certificate. The issuance of the FS251 Fire Services Certificate may take a longer time. If our company or the relevant government department is unable to provide the certificate on the rental date, our company will arrange for the certificate to be sent by post to the customer's delivery address, based on the actual situation.
- Free delivery and collection service will be provided for rentals of 1 year or longer. Rentals of less than 1 year do not include delivery service, and customers need to pick up the equipment from our store or arrange for transportation themselves. Rentals of 1 year or longer are eligible for annual on-site equipment maintenance and inspection or replacement services. The inspection results and replacement criteria will be determined by our company's inspection staff, and if necessary, our company will also update the FS251 Fire Services Certificate for the customer.
- All rental equipment is not guaranteed to be brand new, but the models are approved by the Hong Kong Fire Services Department and include a valid FS251 Fire Services Certificate. Our company will conduct a detailed inspection before renting out the equipment to ensure its condition and proper functioning.
- Customers are required to notify our company after using the equipment during the rental period. Our company may deduct the deposit based on the circumstances, and customers are still required to return the used equipment.
(Regarding this Rental Terms & Conditions, in case of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.)